Foundations is a 10-week course that gives a believer core foundational training from the Bible. In this course, each participant will have required reading and scripture-based homework that is discussed weekly at each gathering.
- Foundations - “An active learning, 10 week course to take a closer look at the fundamentals of our faith"
- When: Every Wednesday night from 6:30-8 PM, January 26th - March 31st
- Where: Children’s Hall, 1st Grade Room
- Only 12 spots available - Register Below
- Masks will be required until further notice
- Materials Needed: A Pen (Book/Workbook will be provided)