9:30 or 11:00 AM
Our Kids@Warren area is a safe, clean, and carefully staffed environment where your children will be well cared for while you enjoy the worship service.
For your child’s safety and security we provide:
- Safe and secure check-in/check-out procedures.
- Safe Haven approved, background checked workers.
- Specific attention to health and allergy issues.
PARENTS OF PRESCHOOLERS (POP) PROGRAM
Preschool Parents at Warren Grovetown support the spiritual education of their child by assisting in their child's classroom once a month. If you have a preschooler, a POP Lead will contact you to get you plugged in!
We want to partner with parents to raise kids who...
Our goal is to lay a strong Biblical foundation on which belief and faith in Jesus Christ can be built through age appropriate teaching and environments, helping children understand that following Jesus is not a one-time decision they make, it’s a heart transformation evidenced by a personal, growing relationship and a dependence on God in all areas of their lives. Matthew 16:24; John 8:12; John 12:26
Love God’s Word
Our desire is for children to be Biblically anchored in the never changing Word of God, so they can face a rapidly changing world with confidence. Psalm 19:7-9; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Deuteronomy 6:6-9
Change the World
Children will either be influenced or influencers, both now and as they grow. We want to encourage kids to impact the world around them by loving and serving others and living on mission to make disciples and multiply disciple-makers. Matthew 28:19-20; 1 Timothy 4:12; Isaiah 1:17
Things to Know
First Time Guests: First time guests complete a Guest Information Card, which includes a section for allergies, medical needs, or special instructions. It is also important to share this information with your child’s classroom leader. Greeters at our First Time Guest tents can assist you.
Regular Attenders: Regular Attenders: In the event that your child develops allergies, medical needs, or requires special instructions, please let our Host Team know. We want to make sure that your child’s name tag has the most current list of allergies and that any special instructions or medical needs are relayed to our leadership team and your child’s leader. You may also want to discuss with a leader in your child’s class in order to help leaders meet your child’s needs.
It may be beneficial to discuss certain medical/special needs and dietary conditions in advance of child’s first visit or as you become aware of needs.
Contact the Kids@Warren Director at 706.922.7600 to discuss.
It is important for parents to feed baby food and other food to children before bringing them to the preschool area
- The limited number of caregivers make it difficult to spoon feed children one-on-one.
- When one or more children eat food brought from home, other children become hungry and want to eat too. Therefore, we limit feeding to bottles and church-provided snacks chosen with food allergies in mind. Your child’s allergies should be printed on his/her name tag. If they are not, let the Host Team or classroom leader know.
It is important for parents to label children’s items:
- diaper bag
- bottles/sippy cups
- sweater or jacket
- baby carriers brought into child’s room.
For your convenience, each classroom has labeling items and bag tags. Let a leader know you need one, and they will be happy to assist.
A nursing room is available for the convenience of nursing moms: The room is equipped with a TV for viewing the Sunday morning worship service in session.
It is important for parents to prepare baby bottles as follows:
- Pour liquid formula in bottle OR measure & mix dry formula and water in the bottle.
- Place bottle in an insulated pouch for temperature control.
- Use plastic bottles, not glass, to prevent breakage.
- Label bottles with child’s first and last name.
Bottle preparation by parents ensures that babies are fed the right amount of formula. Labeling ensures that each child is given his/her own bottle.
Security policies are in effect.
- Guests check in at the First Time Guest Tents.
- Others check in at a computer at the Kids@Warren check-in area.
- Each child receives a name badge to wear. Place name badge on child’s back (exception: put on front of babies brought into room in carriers).
- Child’s parent receives a security name badge numbered to match the child’s name badge for parent to return when picking up child.
- Parent walks child to room and notifies leaders of any allergies, medical needs, or special instructions.
- Write special instructions and time for bottle, nap, etc. on an information card in our infant rooms.
- Make sure leaders have parents’ cell numbers in the event we need to contact you during service.
- At pick up time, parent returns to the child’s room and gives the matching number security badge to child’s leader who will match it to the number on the child’s name badge.
- Children will not be released to other children. Parents must return the matching number security badge when returning to pick up child.
Thank you for helping us keep your child safe and secure!
We ask parents not to bring children to the preschool area when any of the following conditions exist:
- Fever: must be fever-free for 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea; must be symptom free for 24 hours
- Common cold
- Sore throat
- Cloudy or green runny nose
- Persistent cough
- Head ache or body aches
- Any unexplained rash
- Pinkeye or other eye infections – must be on medication for 24 hours
- Any symptoms of childhood diseases, such as scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox, cough, strep throat, flu, etc.
- Any infectious disease
When in doubt, please apply the “Golden Rule”. Adherence to this policy is important to protect the health of all children in our environments.
Serve with others on a team that partners with parents to raise kids who follow Jesus, love God's Word and change the world. Classroom facilitators, Life Group Leaders, worship leaders, storytellers, tech support, actors and crowd support personnel are roles available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 706.922.7600.