Everyone wants a good marriage, but good marriages take work. Sometimes a couple can use the help of another couple who is a little further down the road. That’s what Marriage Mentoring is all about. Marriage Mentoring pairs a couple who wants to make their marriage better with a couple who will walk with them through that process.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Any couple experiencing difficulties in their marriage and wanting to make their marriage better
- Any couple who has a good marriage and wants to make it even better
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
- Commit to meet regularly with a mentor couple
- Complete regular assignments in the mentoring workbook
- Commit to be faithful to each other, to the process and to God...even when tempted to do otherwise
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- The actual amount of time will depend on the issues being resolved and the commitment of the couple. The process could take between 6 and 12 months.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- Mentee couples will be asked to pay $50 to cover the cost of the online couple assessment and mentoring materials used.
- Couples who can’t pay the $50 fee will be assessed on an individual basis and if the need is deemed legitimate, they will be asked to pay a lesser amount.
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?
- Email or call Erik Almodovar, 706.922.7600.