Warren Grovetown Student Ministry exists to inspire students to love Jesus and love others.
One of the most difficult transitions to go through is the transition from elementary to middle school and from middle school to high school; these hurdles are true in church as well. To help this transition as well as the transition to Middle School we provide a ministry specifically tailored for your 5th - 6th grader called Switch. Switch is on Sundays at 11am.
- Your student checks themselves in on the West Wing of campus (the new area right past the bathrooms).
- Switch meets weekly unless something arises or if we have an All Family Service.
- We use Gospel Project as our study and will talk through areas of the why and how when it comes to being a Christian in a preteen’s world.
- You can expect worship, Bible study, interactives and the use of technology to help with clarity as needed.
- Small groups are a part of every Sunday after our large group element.
Lastly, your student can join us on Wednesdays for our Middle School Ministry. The backbone of our ministry is small groups and SWITCH has its own group! With allowing this, if a student has a problem adjusting and shows signs of disrupting the “whole” - leadership will let parents know. This hasn’t been a problem in the past. This is a great opportunity for growth and for a safe experience that will help build up your student’s faith in Christ.
Our goal at The MVMNT is to create an environment where students can connect with God and other students. Middle School students meet on Wednesdays from 6-8 PM on the West Wing of campus. Students will participate in worship, listen to a message, and meet with their Life Group. Life Groups are gender and age specific and groups are a part of every Wednesday after our large group element. Three times a semester we will take a break from the normal and fellowship (food, fun and friends). Those nights are called BIG NIGHT: September 22, November 17 and December 15. Join our REMIND. Text @warrengro to 81010.
The MVMNT HS meets on Sundays from 4-6 PM on the West Wing of the campus. 9-12th graders can be themselves, build community and have authentic conversations about God. You don't have to have be a Bible expert. You don't have to have the answers. You don't even have to be sure what you believe. You are welcome! Join our REMIND. Text @wstudent7 to 81010.